We Are So England We Are So England

Not bad but nothing special.

I'm actually british and didn't take any offence to this animation.thoug stof the words in that flash I've never (or once or twice when other people try to take the mick outta England) most of the words in that flash. Was not bad, but then again nothing special. Next time try some words English people Actually use.

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

Really Good, I gave this a 5!

That was really good, I'm hoping to see it in the top 50 all-time best scoring. Deffinatley worth a watch. The music worked particually wel with the your animations, this showed true initiative!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:O

West Pole TV 1 West Pole TV 1

Excellent! Impressive Stuff...

Very good comedy flash (with a bit of action lol). Good story line aswel, better than most flashes that don't even have story lines! I'm suprized this isn't in the 50 all time top scoring! Its a Must See...9/10

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Exellent Graphics and I liked the ending twist!

Amazing Graphics and good storyline. Its not the same story as Little Red Riding Hood....It's better! I espesially liked the twist at the end.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

That was Amazing! Although...

That was extremly good with good, fast action. The only problems are the fact that it's quite short for 1 and another hting, it was very typically an american animation with americans fighting the germans when it was actually UK, Canada, South Africa, Russia etc. Also, none of the americans seem to die, your not invincible, i think Vietnam proves that. I'm not anti-american i just don't like to see lies about how "great" america is. Excvept for those points it was really quite good! And in the words of Jeremy Clarkson; "and on that bomb shell, we leave you"

Genevieve Genevieve

Amazing! That was as good as a movie!

That was outstanding, It had a clever story line and a good plot which made it an exellent movie! Definattly one of the greatest flashs I've ever seen and it had a long running time aswel.

Draw Like A Pro Draw Like A Pro

Prtty gd,its definatly a help to any1 making flash

Its not bad, you can choose from a gd range of characters that are very detailed. Definatly gd if ur tryin to mak yur own flash

CS_assault CS_assault

That was pretty gd! Worth more than a score of 4!

That was reli gd, gd action and clever movements. It wasnt exactly original but still pretty gd

Donald's Pizza Heaven Donald's Pizza Heaven

Quite gd, not one of the bests but still gd

Bit pointless but thats wot made it funny! didnt appriciate the racist comment but overall a gd flash

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Gd movie and nice old type movie!

As soon as i saw the authors of this flash i clicked on it and im glad i did! u guys r ledgendery, nice 1...agen! Worth a watch